Once a year LBRA hosts an open house in honor of National Learn to Row Day.
Fill in this form and bring with you to attend this great event.
June 3, 2017 at 8:30-12pm at the historic Marine Stadium.
What to expect on Learn to Row day:
- Get a tour of the boat house and history of the club and the 1932 Olympic Marine Stadium.
- Get expert instruction on the rowing machine on how to refine your stroke.
- Get an opportunity to get in a boat and row in a sculling (two oars) or sweep (one oar) boat on the water.
- Learn the terminology of rowing and names of the parts of the boat.
- Learn the opportunities that LBRA offers of lessons and team practices.