- LBRA Membership Form (new online version with PayPal payment option)
- LBRA Membership Form (PDF version for printing)
- New Rower Checkout Procedure
LBRA Annual Membership Fees:
Billed Annually, September 1st. Due October 1st.
- $480: Individual (rowing – voting)
- $720: Family
- $240: Young Adult (18-22yrs old)
- $25: Friend (Contact info is placed in Membership Directory)
- $50: Orientation fee for experienced rowers (first year only)
- $200: Member Boat Storage per boat (Individual)
- $200: Life Member Boat Storage per boat (Individual)
- $350: Non-Member Boat Storage per boat (Individual)
- $75: Small Locker Rental
- $200: Large Locker Rental
Membership Volunteer Hours:
Each member is required by LBRA’s by-laws to volunteer at least 12 hours per year to the common cause. Members who do not complete their volunteer hours may owe up to an additional $200 in dues. See this page for how to log your completed volunteer hours. Click on the Volunteer link to discover the myriad volunteer opportunities.
Guidelines for Use:
Please make sure that you’ve read LBRA’s Guidelines for Use which includes information on LBRA’s equipment, water-ways and facilities.
Apply for Membership or Boat Storage
Click here to fill out the LBRA Membership forms and securely submit payment online via PayPal.
Members who prefer to pay by check can download the PDF version of the membership form here (or pick up a paper copy at the boathouse), then drop off the completed forms along with a check at the boathouse office dropbox.