To Boathouse From the 405 North or South (without trailer)
The boathouse is located on Boathouse Lane. The entrance is opened at 5:00 a.m. each morning and closes at 10:00 p.m. The boathouse is located on the side of the Marine Stadium which is OPPOSITE to where competitors launch and park.
1. Exit 7th Street / 22 West.
2. Exit Studebaker Road and stay in one of the two left lanes
3. From stop light at the bottom of the exit, make a left – this is Studebaker
4. Turn right at Loynes Rd. and cross over the Cerritos channel
5. Loynes will cross PCH, continue until it dead ends
6. Make a right onto Bellflower Blvd
7. Make an immediate left onto E. Elliot Street
8. Make a left onto Boathouse Lane
To Marine Stadium from the 405 North or South (with or without trailer)
Click here for a map. If you are coming to an event at the Marine Stadium, trailers can be parked in the side of the stadium which is opposite to the boathouse.
Contact the Boat House Captain to arrange for parking in advance.
- Exit onto 7th Street / 22 West
- Take the Studebaker Road exit, bear left
- Turn left onto Studebaker at the light
- Head south on Studebaker until it dead ends. This is Westminster / 2nd Street.
- Turn right onto Westminster, and continue straight, crossing Pacific Coast Hwy, staying in the right lane.
- Once you’ve reached the 2nd St. Bridge, take the Appian Way exit
- Turn left onto Appian Way at the bottom of the ramp.
- Proceed up Appian Way in the right lane until you reach the entrance to the Marine Stadium.
- If you miss the first entrance, turn right on Nieto and there is a second entrance immediately to your right.
From the 22 Freeway
Simply stay on the 22 freeway West until it turns into the 405 North, then exit to 7th Street (22 West) and follow the directions above.
Turn west onto Loynes (just north of the Marina Pacifica Mall), then immediately to the right onto E. Eliot, then turn into
From the west
Take Ocean 2nd Street or Broadway east toward PCH, then bear left up Livingston (don’t turn right down 2nd into Belmont Shore) and look for Nieto. Take Nieto to Colorado, turn right, then right again at the fire station onto E. Eliot and follow the park around to the left and look for Boathouse Lane on your right.
Click here to get a Google map showing the boathouse location. Zoom in or out to change views, or click the “get directions” link and fill in your address to generate door-to-door driving directions.
Click here for a pdf map of the local waterways and boat traffic patterns.
Dining and Accommodations
There are many local restaurants both on PCH in and around the Marina Pacifica Mall, and along the Naples and Belmont Shore stretches of 2nd Street in Long Beach. Click here for more information.
There is a large Ralph’s Supermarket, and a Trader Joe’s within a mile of the boathouse just off PCH.
Click Here for a list of Long Beach hotels, motels and B&B’s. The nearest motel is just across PCH at the Best Western Golden Sails and they usually offer a regatta rate for our rowing events:
4111 East Willow Street, Long Beach 90815
Long Beach Marriott
4700 Airport Plaza Drive, Long Beach, 90815
Visit http://www.visitlongbeach.com for more accommodations and attractions